- Vein Services
- Pay My Bill
Agnes Microneedling in Windermere
Remodel Your Skin – From the Inside Out
Agnes RF Microneedling is a revolutionary treatment that utilizes very small “micro” needles that penetrate to the depth of our choosing and release radiofrequency energy.
Microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) is a great, minimally-invasive combination that stimulates collagen and addresses sun damage and other common signs of aging. Utilizing microneedling in a client’s treatment plan helps us reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars, stretch marks, and smaller areas of loose skin.
When you book Agnes RF microneedling in Windermere at Lumina Vein & Aesthetivs, an in-depth consultation will precede your appointment to determine your needs. This allows us to discuss your skin type, your specific concerns, and the treatment area you’d like to address.
What it Treats
Female or Male
18 years or older
Recovery & Downtime
Skin will be tight, red, and swollen in the hours that follow your Agnes microneedling treatment but should subside after 24 hours. Full skin recovery takes about three days.
Why try Agnes in Windermere?
Increase Collagen Production
The Agnes RF microneedling process encourages skin rejuvenation, as it promotes your own skin cells to do generate new collagen, which leads to brighter, smoother skin.
After a Agnes RF microneedling treatment, your at-home skincare should improve significantly. Because the skin generates new collagen, your products will penetrate much easier.
Agnes RF microneedling in Windermere is a simple yet effective treatment for scarring and other texture problems. However, it's also very affordable given how much "heavy lifting" it can do.
The Agnes Microneedling Process
What to Expect?
Book a Consultation
At Lumina Vein & Aesthetics, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine a treatment plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. From beginning to end, you’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest of our office
Book your Appointment
Our front desk staff will book your treatment for a day and time that works best for you. Then, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to prepare for your appointment to help optimize your results.
Arrive for Treatment
When you arrive, you’ll be invited to one of our comfortable and relaxing treatment rooms. We’ll give you a comprehensive review of the treatment, make sure you understand what to expect, and answer any and all of your questions.
Sit Back and Relax
Your aesthetician will treat you evenly and accurately. Our expert team receives the best education and training on the best techniques to guarantee we meet your high standards and expectations. During RF microneedling, we will instruct you to keep your eyes closed. However, you’re free to listen to music, chat with your aesthetician, or simply lay back and relax.
Once the RF microneedling treatment is complete, we will assess the treated area and give you a brief review of your post-treatment instructions. At this time, we’ll book any follow-up appointments needed to maintain your overall treatment plan and help you make the most of your results!
To prepare for Agnes RF microneedling in Wendermere, we suggest:
- Avoid the use of retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, AHAs (e.g., glycolic acid) and BHAs (e.g., salicylic acid), and other topical agents that increase skin sensitivity for at least a week before your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medications such as ibuprofen, aspirin, ginkgo, vitamin E, fish oil, etc., for at least 3 days to avoid interference with the natural inflammatory process.
- Do not have any IPL/Laser procedures for two weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure and all tanning methods for at least two weeks
- Do not wax, epilate, use electrolysis, or any other hair removal methods on the treatment area for at least a week prior.
- Do not shave the treatment area the day of the procedure to avoid irritation. If you have dense hair, closely shave the area the day before your appointment.
- Ensure you are properly hydrated, as this helps the healing process.
- Tell your specialist if you have been on Accutane in the last six months or if you are prone to cold sores.Please arrive with a bare treatment area, clean off any lotion, oil, makeup, powder, perfume, or sunscreen.
Following your Agnes RF microneedling in Windermere, it is important to:
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, etc.) for at least 1 week. You may use Tylenol for any soreness.
- Wait at least 4 hours, then gently wash with a gentle cleanser and cool water, using only clean hands.
- Do NOT ice the face or use any arnica or bromelain to avoid interfering with the natural inflammatory process.
- Avoid strenuous exercise that causes sweating, as well as saunas, jacuzzis, and steam baths for at least 48 hours.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed for 2 to 3 days.
- Do NOT pick, scratch, or scrub any peeling or flaking skin. Allow this to occur naturally and keep skin moisturized at all times with a hyaluronic acid serum.
- Avoid topical skincare and Retin-A products for 5 days or until skin is no longer irritated.
- Schedule follow up and repeat treatments after 4 to 6 weeks to continue to see results!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Agnes RF microneedling and traditional microneedling?
Microneedling is a popular treatment option at Lumina Vein & Aesthetics in Windermere. We use multiple fine needles to create micro-injuries in the skin. This stimulates the body's own healing response, prompting your skin to produce collagen and elastin—the building blocks of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Agnes RF microneedling takes this process to a whole new level. This treatment heats the underlying layers of the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin. This means we can reach deeper layers of the skin compared to a traditional microneedling appointment. This can produce even faster, more dramatic results that last longer than microneedling alone.
When will I see results?
Because the technique behind microneedling utilizes your body's natural ability to produce collagen, results vary from person to person. However, most clients begin to see improvement about three to six months after their last treatment.
As with similar treatments, results are greatly influenced by your lifestyle, sun exposure, diet, and the use of effective skincare products. That said, your aesthetician will personalize an at-home skincare regimen for you to help maintain your results long-term.
Immediately after a Halo laser treatment, your skin will appear red and swollen. This usually lasts about 24 hours. We advise all of our clients schedule their Halo laser treatment on a day when they can head home to rest afterwards and are not obligated to return to school or work. Generally, though, the majority of patients are able to wear makeup the day after their procedure.
In the days following a Halo treatment in Windermere, your skin will begin to peel. This process usually only lasts around three to four days and is what allows clearer, more youthful skin to be revealed!
In the weeks following, your complexion will continue to gradually improve. By week two or three, your skin’s pigment will appear smoother, brighter, and more evenly toned.
Many clients see improved changes with just one treatment. However, most people see the best results after a series of 3 or more treatments.
As with other laser treatments, your lifestyle, sun exposure, diet, and the use of effective skin care products greatly influence your results. That said, your aesthetician will personalize an at-home skincare regimen for you to help maintain your results long term.
How many microneedling treatments do I need?
For optimal results, we may recommend a series of three or more treatments, each scheduled four to six weeks apart.
During your initial consultation for Agnes RF microneedling in Windermere, we will make a personalized recommendation for the number of treatments you need. It may depend on your overall skincare goals, lifestyle, and budget. For example, if you want to treat deep acne scars or stretch marks, you may need more than three RF microneedling treatments to see optimal results.
Does Agnes RF microneedling hurt?
At Lumina Vein & Aesthetics, we dedicate ourselves to not only helping you reach your skincare goals but making you feel comfortable throughout the process. The feeling patients experience during Agnes RF microneedling is best described as a mild scratching sensation. You may also feel some heat and an occasional warm needle prick.
Before we begin, your aesthetician will apply a topical anesthetic to ensure your procedure is tolerable. If you have any concerns about the level of pain you may experience during Agnes RF microneedling, be sure to voice them! We'll be there for you every step of the way and will walk you through everything you need to know. We want you to not only feel prepared for your microneedling treatment; we want you to be excited about taking the steps you need to achieve your goals!
Is there any reason why someone shouldn't have an Agnes RF microneedling treatment?
If you have active acne, you should consider alternative treatments; the microneedling technique can actually spread acne-causing bacteria over the skin, causing new breakouts. Additionally, you may not be a candidate for microneeding at this time if: you have used Accutane within the last three months; have open wounds, cuts, or abrasions; have had radiation on your skin in the last year; have a skin infection or herpes simplex in the treatment area; have trouble healing; or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.Virtual Consultation